Our 4s program meets five days a week from 8:45am–11:45am, with optional extended days offered Mondays -Thursdays until 2:30pm. Expanding on concepts learned in the 3s, children gain new knowledge and skills through hands-on, interactive activities, while building the confidence and independence necessary for their future educational endeavors.
The 4s curriculum includes:
- A hands-on exploration of science and math concepts, historical events, reading and writing preparation and readiness, introductory robotics, and the creative arts.
- Weekly music, movement, and sports programs.
- An exploration of nature, including animal behavior and habitats.
- Outdoor and indoor play.
- Jewish learning experiences, such as an appreciation of Jewish holiday traditions, weekly Shabbat celebrations, challah baking, and a simple introduction to Hebrew.
- Optional afternoon programming, 4 days per week until 2:30pm and additional after school programs (not offered currently due to Covid-19 safety guidelines) until 3:15pm.